• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I still have some Extreme Giants left!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I still have some Extreme Giants left for anyone that would like one. They are looking awesome and are ready to go. Here is a couple pics of them, just let me know if you would like one, just click on the picture to make it bigger:

Attachments

• DSCN0183.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • DSCN0184.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bobby you are making this unbearible for me lol, i wish i was in a position to get another tegu cause i would definately get another one of those! they llok awesome!

kaa

5 Year Member
I know what you mean man. If I didn't just pay for my place I would get one of these beauties

G

:(

I REALLY WANT ONE, why canÃ?â??Ã?´t you ship internationaly?
It makes me sad looking on your site but I canÃ?â??Ã?´t help but look!
Pleassssssssssssssssse just find out what papers you need to ship abroad and how much it would cost (I will save up and pay it).
I think seeing they are all captive bred and not wild caught you can send them!

Yer Tegus are amazing, wonderful, regal creatures...pleassssssssssssse find out.

(I will sell my daughter to get the money or my mother...not my grandson though) hehehe

Melloney

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are about 14 inches and are starting to hibernate, I am going to offer pairs for 600.00 shipped, that's a savings of 100.00. I still have a few left. :)

brutus13

Mine is starting to hibernate I'm so bummed. My extreme is 16" now and looks amazing. I think 2 is enough (my husband would divorce me if I bought anymore this year).

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Fresh pics.

Attachments

• DSCN0031.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN0030.JPG
  • DSCN0028.JPG