• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

In bed with my girl 8)

GraphiK

5 Year Member
My girlfriend snapped this picture after coming upstairs to find both Amaiya and I sleeping together this morning. I'm not even sure how I got in this position, just glad I didn't roll on her!

154.jpg

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
Shouldn't your girlfriend be where your tegu is? :rasp

...Jefroka :mrgreen:

Why do you think I'm so tired? :p
VenomVipe said:
The tittle was misleading!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how else am I suppose to get you to view this thread? :D

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Yeah, I heard those tegus of Bobby's can be quite a handful! Just wait until she gets bigger! :yik

...Jefroka

wyattroa

5 Year Member
man that is one tame tegu! I dont think i would be able to do anything like that yet..lol... mine will start to fall alseep on me and then pop her eyes open thinking.. oh i forgot he was there..lol...hope i get to that point...great picture
robert

GraphiK

5 Year Member
I want to get a picture of me laying down with her when she is full grown! It will look like an entirely different animal. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu