• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

introducing Eli from underground

kellen.watkins

So after a crazy ordeal I finally got my bluexblue/red from underground reptiles! And I wish these pics did more justice for him cause his colors are amazing he has a blue tint with the green and he's so tiny lol he's gonna be a stud when he grows up :)

jerobi2k

Congrats! I saw these guys close and personal, they are sWeeeeet! best of luck with your new addition!!!! :)

jdpFL

Aw!!! He's amazing! Congrats! He looks happy and healthy after his wild ride....:) I know the waiting was torture, glad he has arrived safely!

kellen.watkins

I know I'm surprised he was so calm after all that, he worked his way out of the sack and was pretty calm and chill wasn't tryin to bite or anything wasn't stressing and I picked the name eli cause he came from underground and eli is one of my favorite underground artists and also due to book of eli, all in all eli is just a cool name :)

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cutie, will be interesting to see how he colors out as 75% blue, 25% red, keep us updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus