• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Introducing PRIME!!!!

Steven.

He's here!!! My all American tegu named prime.. One day he'll be strong and powerful and go through one hell of a transformation..lol.. He flipped out when i open the pillow case, almost jumped rite out. After the whole wiggling and whipping scene, he calmed down and eat some ground turkey. This little guy is awesome. I just had the mulch in his cage, so when i got him i wanted to setup up everything with him inside... I picked him up almost 5 times to move him around the place and not once did he run or flip out.. He knows his dad...Here he is....

- Good picture of him in the 4x2x2..
2011-09-21151334.jpg

-Check him out..
2011-09-21145545.jpg

-His kingdom... Still working on it.. I hate all those woods in there... I can't seem to get it rite and look great.. It sucks =(
2011-09-21151349.jpg

-This is the basking side... I have a 50w halogen plus the sun's heat to get that slate up to 115 degrees... you can see where his reptisun 10.0 is...
2011-09-21151239.jpg

- And the cool side...
2011-09-21145441.jpg

I'll be posting some pictures as the days go by.. If anyone can help me out with my enclosure that would be AWESOME!!!!.. It's kinda boring to me.. But prime love all the mulch lol...
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE ALL WELCOMED....

spark678

Nice you finally have him! Do you think he is starting to hibernate? I wish bobby would have shipped us florida people together. You are like an hour away. I was going to get mine tomorrow and bobby called today and said the weather is still too hott... But tuesday he will be here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus