• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

is this normal?

jparker1

is this normal: she wakes up between 9am and 11am and is buried no later then 4pm, sometimes by 2pm.

she loves being misted and never seen that before with any of my other reptiles.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Sounds normal to me. Kodo sometimes doesn't come out of his sleeping hole for days at a time. Bugs the heck out of me when he does, but I let him do his thing and he's none the worse for it. Tegus are individuals and each has their own personal schedule. As long as your tegu is eating, everything is fine. As for the misting thing, like I said tegus are individuals. Sounds like yours has an extra personal charm. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat