• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I've done it..i saught to create Jame's Ultimate snake..& I succeeded..

(( this thread is for tottal nonsense randomness ))

i created it...finally...................i fuzed the green anaconda, reticulated python, king cobra, and amazon x emerald tree boa...........all into one amazing creature... **Dies** ((journal reads - I saught to create the ultimate snake...and I Suceeded... )) DUN DUN DUN

IN OTHER NEWS: DWA is it in america or not? some argue it is others say no, im kinda with james on saying no after reading a bit on itbut im very confused as allot in the U.S claim to have their DWA's.

In more news...some of the most beautiful vipers in my opinion in the world are

1. Rhinoceros Viper
2. Gaboon Viper
3. snow phase albino Diamond backs
4. mangshan pitviper
5. Waglers Temple Pit Viper
6. Siamese pit viper
7. Honduran Palm pitviper
8. Sumatran Pit viper

: D I love you all!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Now if only we could find more tegu species that are hidden from us :D i personally thing a tegu the size of a kamodo dragon or american aligator would be most amazing. :D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Now if only we could find more tegu species that are hidden
from us i personally thing a tegu the size of a kamodo
dragon or american aligator would be most amazing.

when you figure out how to keep it full let us know, i wouldnt want to wrestle with a hungry 3' tegu let alone a 10-14' tegu lol, what about housing, he wouldd need his own house and i not cleaning up that poop lmao

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lmao, i dont think the kids would be dumb enough, he will just have to get a job at a petting zoo or something and go catch some slow kids or cows or horses on somebodys farm

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I wish we had some T.duseni's here, i wonder if you bred one with a high contrast red could you get a orange tegu

turtlepunk

after years of specialized breeding, I FINALLY created a PINK TEGU!!! teehee
pinktegu.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus