• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Jaba's Fortress of Solitude.

jerobi2k

So when I woke this morning I noticed that once Jabas lights went out he moved half of his substrate to one side of the enclosure building a Cypress mountain over his hide. his enclosure has about 4 1/2 bags of cypress so this was alot of work for him, I was pretty sure he had gone down. he woke up today at about 2:30 pm (2:30 is way late for him) and I found him basking a top of his mountain, lol. Im pretty sure hes getting ready to go down anytime soon :/ Im glad its not today, I had plans on adjusting the roof of his enclosure to raise his lights higher, goin to try to get it done tonight before Im SOL. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu