• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Joining everyone from theTegu.com

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
When I picture Dave,I see him building cages and somehow knowing someone posted on the forum and comes and answers. :lol: So he builds reptile cages and types.

Brat!

Repton

5 Year Member
Man, I been reading this morning, looks like there has been some true colors being shown over there. I read a post that Varnyard made asking Rick questions, Rick deleted it real quick. I don't think he would do that if he had nothing to hide. :roll:

Then Rick said it was an attack, I read it, it was not any kind of attack. He was asking questions that Rick did not want seen and sure did not want to answer. :shock:

Repton

5 Year Member
Well I posted some screen shots of some of it that was deleted on the other thread.

Does he really think he is just going to walk away from this?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The truth is only known by a few people. Some others have observed this meltdown. I doubt enough people will learn (or care) about what happen or what caused it to shut Rick down. But you never know! :mrgreen:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok guys, I will say this, lets just drop the whole issue. We are not going to stoop down to that level, the truth is out there for anyone that wants to see it. I do not want our awesome site to turn into a lets bash the other site type.

I do want to thank all of you for your support, you guys are awesome. We have some of the best members anyone could ask for. But I feel like it is time to get back to making our site rock!!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Ok guys, I will say this, lets just drop the whole issue. We are not going to stoop down to that level, the truth is out there for anyone that wants to see it. I do not want our awesome site to turn into a lets bash the other site type.

I do want to thank all of you for your support, you guys are awesome. We have some of the best members anyone could ask for. But I feel like it is time to get back to making our site rock!!

Agreed, again. :wink:

nat

5 Year Member
hi!
I haven't been active on either site but I just wanted to say Hi and keep in touch with everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam