• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Jungle Carpets

Wil

5 Year Member
Here are a few jungles I produced last year.

Female
_DSC0201.jpg

Male
_DSC0203.jpg

Male
_DSC0204.jpg

Nero

5 Year Member
Beautiful snake dude, I'd like to find me a baby JCP. I havent seen any yet in my area for sale. Their patterns are just to die for!!

Magik

5 Year Member
Absolutely great snake I love jungles one of my all time favorites!!Are they diffucult to breed??

Nero

5 Year Member
I was reading an article about them. From what I understand they are pretty hardy when it comes to husbandry and breeding.

Nero

5 Year Member
Wil if you have any baby jungle carpet pythons for sale please let me know i freaking love those snakes

angelrose

5 Year Member
ooooooooooh ! bold and beautiful ! I haven't see any around here either and I sure would like to have them.

Wil

5 Year Member
Nero,
I have 16 that just hatched. I also have some from last year that I will be letting go. You can pm me any time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214