• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just adopted my first tegu

Beastly

Nice blues, and I'm not at all surprised by the condition they (S&S Exotics) let the monitor the monitor get to. At least they gave you store credit, but I am no fan of them - I've seen their store in person and the living conditions are appalling for everything they sell.

I look forward to seeing pictures of the enclosures you plan to house the monitors in, as I'm sure the aquariums I see in your pics are only short-term. I'm a monitor fanatic so it's great to have you here.
Yes the tank is temporary, for taming purposes right now cuz like I said before, he is WILD. Not to mention how sharp his claws are, they remind me of a falcons talons. I'm in the process of getting a 8'H x 4' x 4' enclosure for him, I found a screen one online for $100. I've only got the male right now but plan to get a female in the future and trying to breed them. I've heard talk of trying to cross breed the blue with the green but no tales of success yet. The pics of him don't do his true colors justice. And yes we are very dedicated reptile owners, my job consists of taking care of and taming the reptiles we own, not to mention the other pets we have. All our pets are our kids just like the two sons we have. I love my job!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me