• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just got my first reg tegu at repticon! i have some questionzzzz

alainfaddis

[attachment=3254][attachment=3254]hey i just got me a new red tegu yesterday :) its 8 months old about a foot long her name ketchup. didnt sqwuirm or hiss one time really love getting petted im very satisfied with her since ive been wanting one for awhile now . but after we got home i fed her and shes been to sleep since is shes hibernating? and is hibernation needed or is there anyway to avoid it?
heres a pic >.<

Attachments

• photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 14

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site,..:) congrats on the new gu take some time to look through the threads in our tegu article section,.. there's alot of need to know info over there. For now it's just settling in so give it time too,.. it's too soon to tell if it's going to hibernate or not.

spidersandmonsters

Hmmm whoever told you it was eight months old may be embellishing quite a bit if she's only a foot long. My b&w is three months and just broke two feet. Which is good news, cause you get to see the insane growth rates in action!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegutula