• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Juvy Savvy with enclosure + extras

LizardzRock

I purchased a savvy from LLL last April and am needing to find him a good home. It is a def. male. and he is pretty tame now(he was a MONSTER when I got him). He is almost 2 ft long and in really great shape. Eats very well and active. He loves to go outside and is a big explorer. I can only do a local pick up as I am not wanting to ship him. I live North of New Orleans, LA in Ponchatoula, LA. He comes with his 4x2x18" enclosure with decor, water dish, humidifier, temp/humidity gauges(digital). I am asking $200 for all. The enclosure was made by myself and is all birch stained (walnut) with a plexi-glass front hinged entry. It has lights mounted with a zoo med light stand running dual fixture with 60 watt halogen, and a ceramic heat emitter. Along with another mounted fixture for UVB(uvb is a must and i dont care what anyone says).

He has been on a staple of large crickets(6 days/wk) and 1 pre-killed mouse/wk.

If interested please pm me.

Attachments

• savvy 1.jpg
    savvy 1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 8
  • savvy 2.jpg
    savvy 2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 8
  • savvy 3.jpg
    savvy 3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 7
  • savvy 4.jpg
    savvy 4.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 7

LizardzRock

chitodadon said:
Looks good lol he reminds me of ET in the third pic

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Yea he is super healthy I have really put a lot of time into him, I just cannot continue to as my work is requiring more time from me and im about to have my 1st new born. I wish i did have the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu