• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Link's New Enclosure

Kebechet

Hey guys!

I finally got Link's new cage 150 miles or so, and into our apartment! The enclosure previously held a guy's blackthroat monitor, and is built to be very sturdy. The glass is scratched up pretty bad, but I'll probably just replace it in the future. It works for now. I'm going out to buy a couple of UVB lights tomorrow. I'm sure Link will thank me with his usual tongue flicking and climbing on me :p

So here's some pictures!

TeguCage1.jpg

Tegucage3.jpg

TeguCage2.jpg

Eventually, the plan is to use the enclosure as an eat-at bar in the studio apartment we're moving into in the next couple of months :) Just gotta get some bar stools to go with it.

adam1120

u should use plexiglass since its gunna a eat at bar dont wanna kick the glass and break it just a little thing to think about:D how wide is it?:D i like it tho:D

Kebechet

adam1120 said:
u should use plexiglass since its gunna a eat at bar dont wanna kick the glass and break it just a little thing to think about:D how wide is it?:D i like it tho:D

It's actually tempered glass- it would take a lot to break it. A small accidental kick wouldn't be enough. I'd stick with the tempered glass for that reason, and the fact that it's too heavy for Link to slide open. It's 3x3x8

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff