• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

list

KyleMD

5 Year Member
can someone give me a list of monitors the i would be ably to house in a 6x3x3 or a 6x4x3? common names of the monitors is perfered. you can put the scientific name if you want

Terry

5 Year Member
I would reconmend these. I know there all dwarf's. But watching a smaller lizard in a bigger cage is much more re-warding. What ever you do don't get a savannah, I know some one will say to, but there such a bad choice. All the lizard's i have listed will all be captive bred and born CBB. So that means, healthy, bred in your country, no parasites or mite, or worms. Better personality, better colours better patterns. The smallest lizard listed grow's to 8 inches long and the longest is 30 inches. Make sure you dou your research.

Ackie monitors
( vararnus acanthurus acanthurus ) - Red ackie
( varanus acanthurus branchyurus ) - Yellow ackie

striped tailed monitor
( varanus caudolineatus )

kimberly rock monitor
( varanus glauerti )

pilbara rock monitor
( varanus pilbarensis )

king's pygmy monitor
( varanus kingorum )

pygmy mulga monitor
( varanus gillini )

black head monitor
( varanus tristis tristis )

storr's monitor
( varanus storri )

KyleMD

5 Year Member
thank you so much terry. this is very helpful because i dont want to buy a lizard that i wont be able to house in the future. after looking through the list i think i might stick with my first choice and try to get a tegu. thanks again for the list

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff