• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Long time!

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I have been gone for a while and have not posted anything anywhere! I have been busting my brains out with my school work and work outs trying to get into shape. It seems to be a good idea to be in better shape before i go to the police accademy here in a few months.

My cousin Lance is getting me hired before i go into the accad. so they will pay for it, not me! My plans are simple but i dont know how long it will take. After being in the force a while i will be applying for a job as a Fish and Game Warden either in KS, CO, or MN.

I should be posting more now that i have things a little more in order and here soon, i will be building a indoor cage to house a Tegu so im excited to get one again.....such cool reptiles with alot of character!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu