• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

looking for a young tegu.

Jrock17xx

Hi, I'm looking to get a tegu and no one has them in jersey. If anyone has a young tegu for sale, please let me knoe. Thank you.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Kingnsnake probably has a bunch up for sale. If you're looking for a breeder of tegus, Bobby is sold out for the season, you'd have to reserve one for the 2012 season. Try Johnny at teguterra, last I heard from him he said he had only a couple left.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Kingsnake or faunaclassifieds would probably be your best bet this time of year. If you need help deciding on a tegu we are more then happy to help you determine if it appears healthy.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
I've got a couple GORGEOUS yearling extreme giants. They are here:

http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=9630#axzz1bidjkpd0

thenikkix3

What part of Jersey? I know Bills Pet Wonderland has them - I just got one from there. They have 2 Argentina Black and Whites, 2 Red tegus, and columbian. They have all sorts of reptiles. Also monster pets can order them. http://www.mcoreptiles.com/ can find and order them. They are based out of Cherry hill but can do shipping; I was asking him about them.

got10

Jrock17xx said:
Hi, I'm looking to get a tegu and no one has them in jersey. If anyone has a young tegu for sale, please let me knoe. Thank you.

hit the whiteplains show. you will be sure to find one or two there

Lynda

Jrock17xx said:

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago of someone trying to sell their deposit to Varnyard on a red. Don't know if it is still available, but if you search the site for "red deposit for sale", you should be able to find it.

thenikkix3

Jrock17xx said:

What part of Jersey? I know Bills Pet Wonderland has them - I just got one from there. They have 2 Argentina Black and Whites, 2 Red tegus, and columbian. They have all sorts of reptiles. Also monster pets can order them. http://www.mcoreptiles.com/ can find and order them. They are based out of Cherry hill but can do shipping; I was asking him about them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long