• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

male or female

grannysneo

5 Year Member
hi . my name is cleta and i have 3 corn snakes, 2 russian torts and a young redtail boa in the reptile dept. next weekend i am traveling to columbia sc to thier reptile show. i live in tn [we dont have shows here] anyway i am seriously considering getting a argentine tegu while i am there. i was wondering which makes a better pet. male or female . this is in the long run over the course of their life. i have no plans to breed it so am wondering if that affects their health.? i know in a ferret that if the female doest breed when she goes into heat she will stay in heat until she passes away.thats why u can only buy them already fixed at pet stores

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu