• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Meet Tabasco

Grendel

[attachment=4028][attachment=4027][attachment=4026][attachment=4026]So here are a few pics of my new caiman lizard. Had it for 4 days now, doing well, eating snails (from oriental market), freshwater shrimp, and science diet seafood-cat food.
he is 14 inches long.
Does anyone know what the modified tail scale is supposed to look like in males? Is it something that shows up as they mature?

Attachments

• photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
  • photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 7

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Seems a lot of people are getting caiman lizards on this forum. Congrats on your new addition. Great name, dude.

Compnerd7

I love the name very cool...

As far as I know, to be able to find the modified tail scale on Caiman Lizards you have to compare them in groups, and see which is abnormal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu