• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Monster Radio Tonight (2/21/09) @ 8PM CST!

Monster Boas

5 Year Member
I have a radio show on Blogtalk Radio called "Monster Radio" I invite everyone from here to listen in because there are alot of different topics discussed.

Monster Radio invites Jordon from Prehistoric Pets tonight!Also we will have the "10 Question Line AND a new contest to win our new Monster Radio poster, Everyone is a winner!

Please follow the link here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MonsterRadio
Show time: 8PM CST (Wisconsin)
When: Every Saturday Night
Topic Description: Boas and other reptiles. Also we will have the "10 Question Line AND a new contest to win our new Monster Radio poster, Everyone is a winner

We have alot of special guests that call in. Hope to see you all there!

-Robert Hall

HarveysHerps:
Well I just got the confirmation call. Jordan from Prehistoric Pets will be doing the show. Jay was gonna do this weeks show. But he has a sore throat. So Jordan is gonna step up and do the show. He is a very good boa keeper and has a lot to share with the group. I can't wait to get this show going. It is really gonna be special. So this show is gonna be Boa related. I promise we'll get the others covered eventually. lol But I think Jordan can cover several topics and He is a great guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu