• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ms. Bean Today

The captain

5 Year Member
Ms. Bean shed yesterday, so i took some pics. She measures in at 34".
She is an '08 "extreme" from bobby.
IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

IMG_6143.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments welcome!

Sam

goodtimes

5 Year Member
Super cool man! Looks great, and mellow too if I may.
Does she chill in your hands like that for long??
Samus just measured in at 36". He will chill for about 5-10 seconds and then begin to squirm and try to get down.

The captain

5 Year Member
White lotus:
Thanks for bringing that up! I bought the tegu as male from bobby in 2008, but as you can see that was untrue. Its fine though, I cant wait to have a 1.2 trio.

Good times:
She will chill in my hands but she does try to climb up to my shoulder. Different day, different mood really. I don't think a healthy tegu (that is not basking) should stay still, an animal eager to explore out of the cage should be a good thing. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The captain said:
White lotus:
Thanks for bringing that up! I bought the tegu as male from bobby in 2008, but as you can see that was untrue. Its fine though, I cant wait to have a 1.2 trio.

Good times:
She will chill in my hands but she does try to climb up to my shoulder. Different day, different mood really. I don't think a healthy tegu (that is not basking) should stay still, an animal eager to explore out of the cage should be a good thing. :)

I do not now, nor will I ever guarantee sex on young tegus, I do my best, but that is as far as I go.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes, she looks good and pretty tame too. She will still grow a good bit if she gets the right diet, I do not think tegus are fully mature until 5 years old. They can breed at two, but that does not mean they are fully mature IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214