• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My affectionate bp kissing me

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, ever since I have gotten her, she has had an increasing obsession with my face. She is always falling asleep with her nose rsting right on mine whenever I lay down in bed with her.

gawds, she's such a sweety. i wuv my little cuddlebug.

0526082202.jpg

0526082205a.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh, and fyi, her colors are really dull right now because she is on the verge of a much needed shed. She has been growing a lot lately.

Nero

5 Year Member
Thats pretty cute man. I have 2 ball pythons only one of them does that to me the other one is kinda shy. By far pythons are the best pets ever

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
awww, that little tongue tickles. mine give me great neck massages.

Oh boy, do they! I have to contstantly make sure my neck isn't dirty, as she always gets pink belly (irritated skin/rash.) I fell asleep with her the other night, and I woke up with her inside my shirt asleep on my chest.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow.....I never really realize how much she really has grown until I look at pics like this!

angelrose

5 Year Member
DZ, when there is a thunder and lightning storm does your bp come out of her hide box and start slithering all around :?:

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
DZ, when there is a thunder and lightning storm does your bp come out of her hide box and start slithering all around :?:

Hmmm, we've been having a dry spell for a while, and I don't remember.....it would make sense though; they are quite sensitive, after all. I would bet they can feel it when something like that is going on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus