• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My arachnids.. dial up do not enter

ChristopherDayton

5 Year Member
Nat I would recommend a Grammostola aureostriata or 'Chaco Gold Knee' they are a great calm spider that is nice looking and gets relatively large. and hey at least then you would have SOMETHING Chacoan!

nat

5 Year Member
ha ha ha
oh I am going to have a chacoan tegu one way or another one day lol... if I have to walk to florida so be it lol. BUT i have no problem "settling" for a chacoan T either... does everything from that region get big ? lol

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Yeah, i second the Chaco recommendation! I have a little Chaco spiderling, and he/she's really cool. Still prone to getting a little nervous, since he/she's still pretty small, but not aggressive at all. I ordered him from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kenthebugguy.com">www.kenthebugguy.com</a><!-- w -->

Doesn't seem to be growing all that fast, though. So if you want a big one sooner, you might want to get an adult or sub-adult.

CHACO001.jpg

Magik

5 Year Member
Love the collection I am currently trying to build mine up again(I lost alot of them in a fire a while back)

I only have my P.Formosa left.However I on the look out for P.Mettalica P.Fasciata,P.Regalis,H.Lividum,A.Versicolor,C.Crawshayi and M.Robustum

Any ideas who might have all them?And would be willing to ship to ireland?

Nero

5 Year Member
Awesome collection, I love spiders but the Scolopendra's freak me the F out!!. I would crap myself to death if i woke up with one of them crawling on me. They are pretty wicked looking though. At my old place I use to catch black widows and brown recluses all the time. My old bartending buddy spent 3 nights in the hospital from a brown recluse. He got bit on the hand if he went another day without immediate attention he woulda had to have it amputated. The swelliing even after it was drained was disgusting lookin.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
dude your pics are out of control bro i love all of them and a deathstalker those things are crazy i dont think i could own one

Beazer

5 Year Member
Man, I dont know why but I hadnt seen this post until today? That collections if amazing. I love invertebrates. I use to keep Avics and Poecies. But man, those scorps are awesome. I love scorps and the more I see them the more I want to get into them. Great post.

-Jon DeLong

new2tegus

The metallica looks wonderful, well they all do,but what is the common name of the scorpion that looked like oxidized copper?

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
That's quite an impressive collection of creepy crawlies. I had a pink toe tarantula named Martina as a kid and I work with a Chilean rose hair named Ozzy. I don't suppose the P. metallica spider is named after Metallica, is it? That'd be kick ass.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
wow thats a lot of creepy things. i been thinking of getting a scorpion.dont know what ones are the least venomous tho. i want to get one that isnt dangerous to me.

spidersandmonsters

This is one of the most impressive collections I've ever seen. LOVE the versicolor haha, and I have a N. Chromatus of my own, they're beautiful! You should post some pics of the room all these are in, it would be cool to see the set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980