• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my boa babies.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sweeet!! Gotta love the boids, Did one of your boas birth them,Or did you buy them Either way they both look great

Dirtydmc

Ramses, (the larger one), is a baby of a friends snake. Cloe, the lil girl, was a rescue. She got cut badly at petco. They were going to kill her by starvation because of the wound. A$$#*l3$. She's healing up. But all she can eat is pinkies. Lots of pinkies.

Dirtydmc

reptastic said:
Why pinkys? Kudos for rescuing her
She has a really bad wound. Like 2" long cut. I don't want it to rip. So she eats little pinks. The wound is so bad that there are no scales on the cut. Just grey flesh. It's hard for her to shed too. I have medicine for it. Her skin soaked it up.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ahhh i see, wow the things some petshops will let an animal suffer through, thats why i stopped supporting most shops yrs ago

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Same here, we have 3 and 2 of them are solely reptile stores the other sells fish lol and a few rodents

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont