• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my columbian Angelrose

angelrose

5 Year Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: it is funny, as I said Bear will pop up his head and watch and watch. sometimes I think because he is getting jealous and other times I think maybe he thinks of it as food :roll: :p

bige85tegu

5 Year Member
I agree I think that its a little bit of both with my savannah. Here are some pics of my tegu and savannah.
Picture005-3.jpg

Picture004-3.jpg

Picture003-3.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

angelrose

5 Year Member
such cuties ;) are you giving the tegu any pinkies, fuzzies yet :?:
start making a much bigger enclosure for the savannah now because they grow big and fast with claws that can rip off your flesh :shock:

bige85tegu

5 Year Member
Oh I know I am going to be building her one this spring. The tegu is getting fed small pinkies once every two days. My savannah gets fed once every two or three days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu