• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My extreme giant Maverick eating some liver

Wooly

5 Year Member
Here is a video of my extreme giant I got from bobby about a month ago eating some liver, well a piece of liver. He was more into free roaming the bonus room than eating today.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170/wooly285/?action=view&current=MOV00484.flv">http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... V00484.flv</a><!-- m -->

Schnab

5 Year Member
Ew, I personaly can't stand the taste of liver. I would of walked away from that dish too without even sampeling any XD :lol:

Cool video though

Gx3

5 Year Member
Nice video! I hate liver as well...and its funny my tegu won't touch the stuff either! Its the only thing that he wont eat!

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
lol my monitors are the only animals that will destroy beef liver. My b&w will eat 1 chunk and walk away like that too, good looking giant.

Wooly

5 Year Member
Haha yeah, my extreme actually ate about half the size of the plate of beef liver the other day, idk why he wasn't trying to get his grub on yesterday. My blk/wht won't touch the stuff.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
My B&W Alice won't touch liver if it isn't mixed in with turkey. It has to be warmed as well for some unknown reason as well, she will eat anything else though if its room temp though. Picky bugger :p

Spencer

iG

5 Year Member
I like liver =/ lol. I feel like an outcast now! heh
My Tegus wont touch it either.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is looking good, showing some nice colors. You are doing a great job with him. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu