• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My first burmese python

turtlepunk

alright. after much research and a looong wait, i finally decided to get my first burmese python.
I won this guy from Ben Siegel and just received him this morning.
He's got the burm attitude...LOTS of hissing. =)
Haven't taken any pics of him myself yet but heres the pic of him i stole from Ben Siegel.

311857_1880793039213_1822936562_1221657_1313588200_n.jpg

turtlepunk

a monstrous appetite for a monstrous snake. makes sense =)
Im trying to think of a name..i want to name him after some kind of monster since he's a monster snake
maybe i should just name him monster!! lol
any ideas?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hahahaha.

Its a nice burm, congrats on the win! How are your tegus doing'?

turtlepunk

LMAO @ Slideaboot!!!!!!!!
hey Alexi, the tegus are doing great. My red hasn't grown much, but he's becoming more active now. He digs around his enclosure all day sometimes, throwing dirt EVERYWHERE!! I even catch him JUMPING at the light. IDK WHY!
but the extreme is growing like a weed!! and is such a brat!!! He has so much attitude lol
i miss being able to hold him in my hands. He won't let me pick him up anymore =( he just death rolls in my hands and squirms around til he's free! but i love him. already have a couple of battle scars from him too! He's a MONSTER when it comes to food!!!

frost

1,000+ Post Club
nice!!! that is the next snake on my to get list. iv seen them for around 200. how much did you buy yours for?

turtlepunk

I won it at $110
with shipping he was $149
yeah i always see them for $200 too. or on kingsnake for $150 plus shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont