• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My frogs

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Oooo yay another frog lover!!!

I have been collecting frogs lately and love them so much! They are great! Beautiful looking pixie you got there, and your Budgett's is so cute!!! I also love the green on your big eye tree frog... I have a brown one but can never find them in green (aside from online, and I don't like shipping amphibians).

Markie

5 Year Member
I shouldn't have looked at this thread.. I haven't had a frog since I was younger (and didn't know what the heck I was doing!)

Now I have to get me a pacman :)

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What is the species/morph/locale of the frog you have listed as a Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?â??Black & BlueÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?Â?

The Azureus is usually referred to as the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?â??Black & Blue Dart FrogÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?ÂÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?¦ but the color on yours is quite different from the Azureus, as is the basic body structure.

The Body structure looks much more like the Auratus, and I have seen black and blue Auratus, but never with a pattern anything like yours.

IÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢m a huge fan of Blue animals in generalÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?¦ and look forward to expanding my collection of blue crittersÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?¦

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam