• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My guy is on his way!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got the e-mail with tracking number and all that. I've never had a herp shipped, all my guys were local. I now know the torture you guys go through when waiting for a delivery..

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hes a blue/red. Some pictures he looks more red, others he looked more blue. I'll be taking lots of pictures though!

Yeah it is, I'm trying to think of things I can do to keep my mind occupied. I know I don't want to leave the house lol, its nice and cool in here and hot out there!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I saw him on facebook, the guy was debating whether to sell him, then I saw him on fauna a month later. His previous owner thought he was a female and had planned to breed him but then realized he was a male.

Dirtydmc

I'll get another one next year. From varnyard only. But that pretty cool. I hope you can afford that much food!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you want to get a cross next year or keep it pure? lol.
With the exception of mice and rats we eat just about the same kinds of foods. I've made a few posts about this guy locally who sells me whole prey for a pretty good price. It seems to be about what rodent pro charges but I don't need to pay for shipping. He just has rabbits, mice and rats... No chicks :(

This new tegu has been hibernating during the winter and I'm 99% sure Guru is going to go down as well. More time to stock up on food for when they wake up :p

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Haha, I hooked up my ps1 and started playing final fantasy 7.

roastedspleen

it checked my email and it said the paypal request was cancelled. but now that it remember i think my mom used her email to pay for it

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What were you supposed to be getting? I know some of the black and whites were not able to be sent to people who had deposits. Bobbys been busy with all the shipping, I'd try emailing him again or calling him tomorrow.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah I'd definitely shoot him an e-mail or something and try to touch bases. I'm sure hes still really busy but he seems to be pretty good about getting back to people when hes got the chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus