• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my hybrids head (pic)

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i found this picture, i think its from september. i haven't taken any recent ones of him. anyway, its not too great seeing as how it was through the glass. i still thought it was kind of neat to see traits from both species. he doesn't have any scarring on that side of him, the red spots showing are natural. neat-o!

jipffd.jpg

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't think I've ever seen an adult bluexred and that is the first one without the big eye look. Maybe they just have that look when they are babies. They always remind me of being caught red-handed doing something naughty.

Nice tegu, by the way!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Very nice tegu,@laurarfl i know what you mean buy the big eye look,i always wondered what that could be from.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
reptastic said:
He looks good, isnt he a sibling to sam(texgirl) hybrids?

Supposedly but I'm not entirely sure where he came from. The guy I bought him from originally got him from a lady in FL who told him it came from a guy named Javier Perez (who I believe bred sams tegus). I was told the tegu was 2-3 when I got him. I found Javier (tigerfangs) on fauna and asked him how many hybrid clutches he produced and he said it was just one clutch in 2008.

Heres the original ad Javier posted for anyone who's interested. $225?!! I would have taken a few.. :angel::p All of them were gorgeous, there are a bunch of pictures on the second page.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117609

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Thats funny cause i bought a redxblue of Javier off fauna too in 08,here is some pictures of him.I sold him cause i had to move.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Weird, did you sell him to someone in FL? It'd be crazy if I somehow ended up with him. It makes me wonder where he really came from, I don't think there were tons of people selling hybrids 08-09. I'd like to see how some of the others turned out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus