• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

MY latest addition to the growing collection

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
A couple Months ago I purchased online a Columbian Red Tail Boa Constrictor from a reptile shop in Florida. Anyway when I recieved him from FedEx he was in less than par shape. He had a respitory infection that was advanced as well as when he shed a few days later it was in several little chunks, not to mention it was a miracle if I got him to eat somthing as well as not moving around much. However after much care and conentrated effort I am proud to say that he is as good as new! He has allready given me two perfect sheds since then, hes growing fast, running around all over his cage trying to find a way to open the lid even in the day time, he will eat a f/t rat as soon as you put it in front of him and is tamer than a baby kitten. So to celebrate I took him out on the back deck for a photo shoot, so enjoy.

He is around 6'3" long and just an overall happy happy snake

Nero

5 Year Member
Awe congrats man RTB's are truley a great snake its rare to ever of a mean or aggressive one. Glad to hear that its in great shape after all your care.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu