• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new Egyptian Uromastyx and Nile Monitor

bige85tegu

5 Year Member
Here some pics of my new reptiles I got over the weekend.

Franklin1.jpg

Franklin2.jpg

Franklin3.jpg

Franklin4.jpg

Nile.jpg

Nile2.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck with your new darlings.

WOAH, NICE!!!! POST NUMBER 1111 :lol:

bige85tegu

5 Year Member
I know the Nile has already tried to bite me once or twice already. The egyptian uromastyx Franklin is such calm attention waiting reptile.

dicy

5 Year Member
if ur smart u try to get ur hands on sum anti parasite and deworm thing for the nile just to be sure dang i wish i had room for those guys niles r freaking nice looking

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck. You're going to need it for that nile. They get huge fast.

bige85tegu

5 Year Member
dicy said:
if ur smart u try to get ur hands on sum anti parasite and deworm thing for the nile just to be sure dang i wish i had room for those guys niles r freaking nice looking
[color=#][/color]

What is the reason for getting anti parasite and deworm for the nile? Is there a particular reason for this? If so where do you get it from?[color=#][/color]

dicy

5 Year Member
most if not all niles coming from petshops ore herpshows r wildcaugth specialy babys so to play safe i whould do it

angelrose

5 Year Member
very nice. did you pick up the nile yet ? I had one. that tail is a real stinger. did you feel those teeth yet ? their wild !

leoares27

5 Year Member
not to be a snot or whatever, and this is just a wonder-thing...but that looks like a mali uro...not an egyptian...
i don't know much about them, but i know that the egyptians have a certain look and i think color to them...
i'm just hoping u didn't get ripped off is all. its beautiful regardless!

nohotegu

5 Year Member
Egyptian Vs. Mali

I agree, that definitely doesnt look like an Egyptian to me either - also not to be a snot :roll:
What/how much are you feeding them? I dont know how to upload photos otherwise I'd put up some of my egyptian uros...

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
It certainly could be an egyptian uro. I've raised 3 of them from 4 week old hatchlings and they can have quite a bit of color and pattern as babies. I'd like to see a closer, clearer shot of the head to voice a definate opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus