• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new enclosure step by step

Rebecca Stout

I LOVE this. I wish I had been able to see this before I built mine. I wanted to add something for others. Drylock Extreme Latex is a whooooooooole diff ball game. I wish everyone knew about it. It goes on like paint. Nice and smooth. So much easier to work with and no cruddy concrete texture.

Rebecca Stout

I guess sometimes it's not on the shelf. And sometimes people see it ... but it just looks like some improved or souped up version for more money, so they figure why buy that. They don't know there is a massive difference on top of it being the same (effectiveness and how it works) or better.

marydd

I used silicone caulking. I dont know how well it will stick to dry lock. I know it takes a few layers for dry lock to cover silicone. Good luck!

bobmurffy

A few questions, what did this cost to make... and how heavy is it... looking at building something for my caiman lizard as shes getting big and needs a new home to stretch her legs :)

spartan103

Building this for my Columbians its 7x3x3, do the sliding glass doors work to keep them in? I'm worried as smart as they are that they may figure out how to push it open. If it works I was wondering what you used to frame the doors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980