• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Name with a Face.......

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Rob, great video and beautiful location!

I have fly fished a good part of my life, mostly fresh water, we don't have fresh water trout here though. Got into fly fishing for red fish about eight years ago and love it!

...Jefroka

WildlifeLover429

Ok, so I decided to post a pic of me :) I'm 17 going on 18 in 2 months! :D
Lets continue this thread since the last post was in 2009. That's plenty of years to change. so let see those old and new face ;)

[attachment=2546]

[attachment=2548]

[attachment=2549]

Attachments

• easter2011 011.JPG
    easter2011 011.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 6
  • cassiebday.PNG
    cassiebday.PNG
    414.2 KB · Views: 5
  • alex b day 125.JPG
    alex b day 125.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 6

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WildlifeLover429 said:
Ok, so I decided to post a pic of me :) I'm 17 going on 18 in 2 months! :D
Lets continue this thread since the last post was in 2009. That's plenty of years to change. so let see those old and new face ;)

Agreed!

RobK.

Jefroka said:
Rob, great video and beautiful location!

I have fly fished a good part of my life, mostly fresh water, we don't have fresh water trout here though. Got into fly fishing for red fish about eight years ago and love it!

...Jefroka

I love doing just about anything outdoors , flyfishing , hunting with muzzleloaders , duck hunting and nature photography .

a boat ride with my lab ,

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgkempton#p/u/2/ubb_Usneg8E

Me

me.jpg

a few nature photos near our home , 10 - 20 minutes west.
oldhouse.jpg

beautifulskycutlerIMG_0386.jpg

1bestflildingshortdevide.jpg

20x30sharpwellsville.jpg

Sakara said:

I love hearing my son place his bass . I CANT PLAY ANYTHING .:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/user/crkempton

MMRR - jif said:
Me and Scrubbie.
MeandScrub.jpg

N
HOW OLD IS SCRUBBIE ??

MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE ( MIDDLE ) WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 30 YEARS , NEXT WEEK JUNE 2 .:heart: i CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S 50, SURE CAN'T TELL . SHE'S ALWAYS LOOKED YOUNGER THAN SHE LOOKS . A PLUS FOR ME !!:D

candice_n.jpg

RobK.

my wife candice and I on our 30th Aniv. June 2 2011 . I am 55 and she is just turned 50 . we have 4 kids who are all married , and 8 grand kids so far . life is good !!:)

candiceandme-1.jpg

montana

RE:

Toby_H said:
IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m some new guyÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m an old school fish head with 1,000+ gallons of fish tanks who has taken a liking to TegusÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ I plan to get one from Bobby this seasonÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

This is me in the middle, my fiancÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â? Ã¢â?¬â?¢Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?© Kelley (brunette) and our friend Heather (blonde)
TobyKelleyandHeather.jpg

My on a Saturday night at a friendsÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦
MyStonedAss.jpg

Me playing dress up before a Halloween party
0-001.jpg

bump

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Alright guess its my turn, i really don't take pictures(at all), i'm not all that photogenic, but hey for the sake of the thread here i am lol.. :blush::blush:

Sporting my Male BP, Just took these pic's via a web cam.

Attachments

• Picture0075.jpg
    Picture0075.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture0071.jpg
    Picture0071.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 5

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I guess I can get in on the thread as well... here is me and my wife in San Diego this past weekend.

meandbabe.jpg

crox

5 Year Member
MY turn!

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

MY turn!

2nd try haha.

i cant believe this picture was almost 2 years ago

Attachments

• tegu3.jpg
    tegu3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 7

crox

5 Year Member
WildlifeLover429 said:
crox said:
MY turn!

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

MY turn!

2nd try haha.

i cant believe this picture was almost 2 years ago
awe your baby tegu is so cute :)

:D thanks! Sprinkes turns 2 years old soon. Shes a bit bigger than that now. Just a bit. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980