• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

NEED HELP FAST!!!!

Vilayyy

[attachment=1][attachment=1]Hi everyone my name is mikey and i have a big problem with my tegu i just got my tegu on Feb,22,2010 from Bobby hill VarnYard. he's very Tame. ummm the problem is that when i first got him i took him a bath and he starts to move his body look like he was pushing then he poop. i try feeding him its been 4 days he never ate. i try ground turkey, eggs, super worm, Etc. every time i put him in his feeding bin he starts to move his body again so im guessing he's trying to poop nothing came out this been going on since i got him ANY!!! SUGGESTIONS?
Heres a Pic of him xD

Attachments

• DSC00478.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSC00479.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 4

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Well if tegu's are scared they will worm there body before they whip their tail and they dont always whip when they do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu