• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need ideas for an AA name!

tora

I still don't have a new name, so I just call him Oscar still. Yes, its the AA that was for sale from Pikey not too long ago. Anyway. I think the name Oscar is adorable, but I know too many of them! Growing up I had a cat named Oscar, a coworker is named Oscar, Oscar Meyer, Oscar the grouch, etc. So i'd like some ideas. He can be seen in my picture thread. He's going to be huge, I just know it. He's calm and easygoing, huffs every once in a while though. Pretty rust/orange colors on him. My other tegus we're all named after something else so it doesn't have to be off the wall. Midna, my spunky colorful black & white, was named after a main character in legend of zelda:twilight princess. It just fits her so well. Now Clifford, is obviously named after the big red dog. We can always hope right? I'd like Oscar to have an approachable name. Nothing scary, like killer, because we don't want people scared... but at the same time nothing ridiculous like cupcake or spot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus