• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need suggestions on a summer vacation trip

dorton

5 Year Member
Usually every summer I go to Myrtle Beach SC, for a week at the end of july. This year I want to do something different. This year it will be my wife, mom, dad, brother his wife and 2 little girls and I.
We will be looking to rent a house preferably on or very near a lake, river or stream.We would like to bring our kayaks/canoes, and would like some scenic hiking. We would love to find something kinda nestled back in the woods, but not like an hour from town. We have been thinking of PA,NY,OH or WV, or I would like to check out the Ozarks in Missouri.

Any suggestions???

Looking to stay probably 1000 or so miles from Winston Salem, NC.

We would love to find somewhere with a mild climate, so FL,AL,LA and such are out of the question.

Looking forward to some suggestions.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
Colorado is always gorgeous, by far one of the more beautiful places I have ever been. But that could be more than 1000 miles away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214