• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Black and White Hatchling

Ralph DeMayo

Hi guys, after careful consideration about the type of montitor or lizard that i wanted to add to my collection, i settled on an Argentine Tegu. Very excited to grow this little guy into a gentle giant. Received him last Tuesday and he's doing great, 6 weeks old, eating a little ground turkey and chicken livers every day, just can't get him to start on crickets, tried live and dead. Any help or thoughts would be great!!:)
Thanks,
Ralph

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum, Ralph! I'm glad you've joined the community. Hopefully we can answer all your questions.
Do you think you could share some photos of your tegu and his enclosure so we can see your little guy?? :) ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu