• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Blue Blood Line?

AB's

Hi all,

A few people commented on my thread in "general" called "my new baby tegu". Ive spoken to the seller and apparently all the babies from the pairing are high white and burnt nose ie blues. Anyone interested in a possible new blue blood line should contact them as they can get potentially a further 30. These are CB in the UK!

Details of the seller are in the other thread.

Hope this may be of use for someone?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
James, if you manage to get a hold of them before me, please do inform me thru PM or on a thread like this, what their response was.

Thanks

AB's

got10 said:
AB's said:
No worries mate, if you need any further info please ask.

yes I am asking and very interested in them

What would you.like to know? I think others have contacted the seller already and will post details when the receive a reply.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
AB's said:
What would you.like to know? I think others have contacted the seller already and will post details when the receive a reply.

Everything you've got, it'd be great for blues if we could increase the gene pool here in the U.S.. Is there any information about where the seller of these animals received his founding stock? Thanks for keeping us updated.

AB's

JohnMatthew said:
AB's said:

Everything you've got, it'd be great for blues if we could increase the gene pool here in the U.S.. Is there any information about where the seller of these animals received his founding stock? Thanks for keeping us updated.

To he honest, all I really know is that there captive breed in the UK from a breeder the seller regularly obtains stock from... sorry but other than whats already been said I havnt got any more information.

The seller did email me today saying they do ship to the states twice a year but with it being winter here and the usual cold weather we get I think at present they would be reluctant to ship live stock but who knows??? Give them an email.

got10

AB's said:
JohnMatthew said:
AB's said:

To he honest, all I really know is that there captive breed in the UK from a breeder the seller regularly obtains stock from... sorry but other than whats already been said I havnt got any more information.

The seller did email me today saying they do ship to the states twice a year but with it being winter here and the usual cold weather we get I think at present they would be reluctant to ship live stock but who knows??? Give them an email.

i didnt see any contact info for the UK blues, could you please repost ? thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont