• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New from Texas! get Tegu Tuesday!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: New from Texas! get Tegu Tuesday!

TeguBuzz said:
Keep us posted on this. I want to see how this all plays out.

I just left Bobby a message on his machine.and I asked about a possible ship date and also let him know I'm willing to negotiate about the age of tegu(knowing they would not necessarily be hatchlings anymore)and also on the sex,because I ordered a male but would be fine with a female or male since I already got a male locally...I'm just trying to be understanding and helpful in the process. So hopefully this will be resolved soon.keep me posted on yours too.:shy:
Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

TeguBlake

Lol 2 weeks after and not a word from him after 1 call a day and a voicemail each time. Y'all were right.. No tegu for me and an empty wallet

MrNiceGuy736u

Really!? Wow wonder y no one can get hold of him now? I got mine easy...sucks dude im sorry. I would call in the morning agen. Maybe he lost track...im getting frustrated at his lack of commitment. Plays it cool for a hand full of people then shafts the rest...jerk

MrNiceGuy736u

I think it was the way i took his side and backed him up till he sent mine.sorta played him at his own game. Idk think of a name yet?

Skeetzy

I talked to him on the phone for 20 minutes taking his side and chit chatting, saying how ignorant people were for not believing in him. That was the end of July. I still have not seen my tegu from him. It doesn't matter what side you take with him, you just gotta be lucky to actually get an animal from him.

Speaking of him, think it's that time of day to leave him a loving voice mail

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980