• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New guy here from texas

G

Hi all names jay i own 2 gorgeous tegu's with the same blemish lol both their tails fell off one time while the lil guywas on my shoulder and the big girl hers fell off while in the tub swimming both regenerated nicely but just wondering why they fall off like that and so easily anyways glad to join your forum and hope to get some good info off this site thx again for having me o and here are a few pics of my big girl as a baby and what she looks like ow after 3
photo.php
i will put pics of he lil one later and more of my big girl chill she isnt a blue tegu shes just really white in the face

brutus13

Welcome. There is a lot of great people here. If they don't get all the shed off their tails/ toes and it builds up it can cut off the circulation and it will fall off. Cod liver oil is great to rub on there toes/ tip of tails when they are shedding. Just a thought. Your pics didn't cone through so I couldn't see.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to tegutalk! If you're having problems getting your pics to show up, try uploading to a free image hosting site(like photobucket). Once they're uploaded place your cursor on the desired picture and a list of codes will pop up underneath. Copy the img code(bottom option) then paste it here and we should be able to see them.

G

whoops sry bout that lol here she is and my lil guy

61570_1625712764354_1282586967_31746632_8100666_n.jpg

31055_118620954843652_100000872436568_112774_212560_s.jpg
dunno why it came out so small

chill is the mostly white one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member