• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New here

Emarald

Hello Peeps,

Just thought I would post a quick message to say Hi! and introduce myself. My name is Helen and myself and my partner Rhys are new Tegu owners. We live in Cambridgeshire in the UK. We purchased Marvel, our Blue Argentinian Tegu on 14th December when he was just 6 weeks old (and 16 inches long!) from Stu and Siobhan and fell in love with him/her instantly, although that feeling was definitely not mutual! Marvel is now 13 weeks old and 27 inches and a real character! His hobbies include taking a flying leap off the top part of his 7x3x3 viv into the 'splash pool' aka the water bowl and hiding in sleeves, trouser pockets and handbags!

In addition to Marv we have Wanda, the Panther Chameleon, Pac Man the Argentinian Horned frog, 2 Guinea Pigs called Cinnamon and Little Man and a breeding colony of Locust :)

Helen

Attachments

• Marvel being cheeky.jpg
    Marvel being cheeky.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 19

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu