• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New monitors

Steven.

Can't wait for those pictures.. All those monitors are gonna be beautiful.. Where did you get them from?..

sent from my phone to your eyes

Steven. said:
Can't wait for those pictures.. All those monitors are gonna be beautiful.. Where did you get them from?..

Got 2 ackies from vivarium int in west palm beach, 1 Ackie from Rons reptiles here in Ca. I got the pair of Quince from a private collector who came on rough times. Gotta say good thing I did his husbandry wasn't very good. Ill get picks tomarrow.

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
are you from northern california?

dragonkeeperblue said:
Steven. said:

Got 2 ackies from vivarium int in west palm beach, 1 Ackie from Rons reptiles here in Ca. I got the pair of Quince from a private collector who came on rough times. Gotta say good thing I did his husbandry wasn't very good. Ill get picks tomarrow.

SnakeCharmr728 said:
are you from northern california?

dragonkeeperblue said:
Steven. said:

Yes I live in Magalia by Chico.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu