• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New pics (and soon, a vid) with Squishy, my BP cutie

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, I took a bunch of pics, but these are the only ones that I wasn't too embarassed to upload, as I look like an idiot, and I have a crappy hair cut, and I have dumb smile.

I will be uploading a vid. It DID have be talking about my BP, but I think that I will take the sound off, as my tourettes syndrome was acting up, and I sounded kind of weird...

0521081704a.jpg

0521081704.jpg

0521081706.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Azaleah said:
Awww that last picture is adorable!! Beautiful animal!

Thanks! She has some really crazy color morphs in her...yes, morphs, plural. She has three morphs.....she starts out down her neck with a striped morph, then it goes to spots, then it goes to the standard "ET" splotches, then back to spots, then back to stripe down her tail.

Oh, and instead of solid black splotches, she has a warm caramel color in the center of the larger black splotches.

She was a holdback intended for breeding from a local reputable BP breeder, but when she came of breeding age, she wasn't as big as the other females, and he knew that my other male had recently passed away (we never figured out why for sure, but I think it may have been a digestive problem)...anyway, he ended up selling her to me for a more than fair price. she has been with me for over a year....too lazy to look at a calendar.

I love her to bits! I love the fact that she isn't head-shy at all (anymore), loves to come up and rest her nose on my nose, and a few other adorable little quirks that she has.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus