• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new rhino iguana

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lol aint that the truth, i never really had a problem with khaos not eating when i offered fruit, he still ate everything else, i did notice he loved the dandelion leaves and flowers though, i really hope my next rhino has an appetite like that, and poop You can forget about it lol he went like 2-3x a day i dont think i ever had a reptile or any animal other than rodents that pooped so muchand those things were huge for such a lil guy, god forbids what the adults pop out lol

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Lmao i know what your saying my rhino crap is huge lol,mine eats pretty well i give him staple greens,and mazuri and grapes like once in a while and he eats well for me.I guess every rhino will eat alittle different,i had a rhino before that wouldnt touch mazuri and now my new rhino loves it.As far as when there adults i guess i'll see lol.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My rhino quickly learned that whatever was in his bowl was always yummy, i gave him a huge assortment of greens, veggies, flowers and fruit(sometimes) i also had a huge male green iguana, a uromastyx and a beardie so i had to buy huge quantities of food and i think between him and the uro they could out eat my green on somedays they are definately heavyweights when it comes to feeding, some veggies i know are great and highly nutritious for them are sweet potatoes, acorn/butternut squash and cactus pads(needles removed of course lol) i cant wait to get another one :^) its just around the corner

RobK.

sinse i started hand feeting him , he want me to hand feed him just about eveything . He will eat things from my hand that he wont touch in his bowl .
reptastic said:
god forbids what the adults pop out lol

I hope i have a exhaust fan in his room by then !!! HAND OVER NOSE !! LOL

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Everose