• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Tegu Owner Here!

G

Hi all! I am a new tegu owner, I got my first tegu this past weekend. He is a columbian black and white tegu and he is a little sweetheart. His name is Tegusaurus Rex, or Rex for short. I hope to learn as much as I can here to properly care for my little baby! :)

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Welcome to the Tegutalk forum and congrats on Rex :) . I just saw the pictures of him and he is very cute. You are very lucky that he is such a sweetheart. Most Columbian Tegus are very skittish.

G

Yeah I was worried how bad he might be to start out but when I saw him at the reptile show I asked to hold him and he was very calm, let me touch his head, feet, and tail all with no problem and he didn't even mind me giving him kisses :) I am very very pleased with him so far. I am still holding him daily to make sure he doesn't lose his great temperament.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu