• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New To Tegu Talk and Tegus in general

David Neira

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself on here. I recently purchased an Argentine B&W baby tegu (about 3 days ago lol). I have owned reptiles before, right now I currently house 4 crested geckos and a leopard gecko, but perviously I had a green iguana until I had to move and could not bring her with me. :( About him(I'm calling him a him for now lol) he was a surprise buy as I got him at a steal of a price that I couldn't pass up from Ben Siegel Reptiles. But before I received him, I used this web site to help me from setting up his tank (for now until he's a bit bigger), to temps and dietary info.
And earlier today, I felt like I had a break through with him as he calmly walk over to my hand and let me pick him up! Haha I know it doesn't seem like much but when I got him he was quite flightily and timid of any interaction with me.
If anyone has any tips for amateur tegu owners, I'd love to hear them all! :)
Oh and here's a picture of him! He's only 11in long of cuteness, head to tail lol.

Attachments

• 10167949_770761142948112_2024023883_n.jpg
    10167949_770761142948112_2024023883_n.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu