• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Newbie with LOTSA Herps!

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
A pixie frog is an African Bullfrog :). Pixie comes from their scientific name: Pyxicephalus adspersus. So despite their cute little name, they don't exactly have little bodies :).

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very cool Horned Lizard. I love them alot. Alot of times they fail to thrive in captivity so I have always put off trying to keep them. It is a Phrynosoma platyrhinos right? Looks to be that way.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Very cool Horned Lizard. I love them alot. Alot of times they fail to thrive in captivity so I have always put off trying to keep them. It is a Phrynosoma platyrhinos right? Looks to be that way.

Yes it is. And he was in captivity for 4 months before I got him, and I've had him now for about a month and a half, and he pounds on crickets like crazy. Normally it is hard to get them to eat crickets, but he seems to love them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam