• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

NY area, want to adopt a 7ft rock Python

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My friend is trying to adopt out his Rock python... This snake is massive!..I would take it..but i dont have the room, and it scares the piss outta me...So if anyone is around the NYC area who wants it.. let me know.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
If her friend is the same person I think he is, here is the ad for the snake on NYC craigslist: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/pet/663725697.html">http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/pet/663725697.html</a><!-- m -->

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No thanks!! Rocks are known for being nasty. Our 5.5ft Dumeril is a sweetie! She'll possible grow to 7ft without the attitude.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
So Lexi, now that I know you have friends in NYC, you have no excuse as to why you can't come down and meet up with me at the White Plains Reptile Expo lol.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Angelrose its to big to be shipped.. sorry.
and Exotics.. I dont go to the city much.. but i do know some people there. You still got that monitor?

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Yea my friend still has it. Shes desperate to find the poor thing a home. We can't find anyone who will take it. If you are still interested, email/IM me or something :)

BTW, my name is Jacqui. :p

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Gotta love mean snakes.
snake-bites-face.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member