• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Oreo is coming back!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
2.5 months ago we traded our 1 year old Arg. B&W Tegu for a 5.5ft female Dumeril Boa. Last week the guy who has her said his dog needs a $5K+ operation and he won't be able to afford the Tegu anymore and wanted to know if we would like to buy her back. Of course my wife said yes, she didn't want the Tegu, who we raised from a baby and brought back from near death, to go to someone who wouldn't properly care for her. Since I sold the extra 75G tank we had, his 90G (75G tall) will be coming with her. I'll be building another 7ft x 3ft x 3ft enclosure during the summer. We'll probably be driving an hour to pick her up on Sunday.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh boy, sticky situation, but I would have done the same, providing I had the money.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oreo has returned. I'll try to get a few pics later in the week. Our son's baseball games/practice keep me away from home until near dark most days.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
Gonna make it a cage/bed? :mrgreen: Show us some pics of the old girl :)

Spencer
It'll look just like this one but I'm going to redesign the doors and make them out of 3/4" plywood instead of 2x2's (they warp).

http://tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=344

Pictures of the stacked enclosures and in process pics.

http://tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=345&start=0

I'll get some pics of her soon. Baseball tonight, if our son's team wins tonight they win the championship!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu