• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

OSIAS is goin into first shed.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i noticed the other day that her eyes went grey and i got so excited i had to take pics..
DSC02101.jpg

DSC02102-1.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

this is my fav. pic.
DSC02110.jpg

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Ha, the first shed is always exciting, also im glad that they follow specific times or at least mine do. Their eyes go grey for about 4-5 days, then go back clear like nothings happening for 3-4 days but no longer and then that night o morning they shed.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ColdThirst said:
Ha, the first shed is always exciting, also im glad that they follow specific times or at least mine do. Their eyes go grey for about 4-5 days, then go back clear like nothings happening for 3-4 days but no longer and then that night o morning they shed.
yeah its been acouple of days sense her eyes turned...she has that "blue" shade over her now. i cant wait. hehehe i feel like its xmas.

pinto24

5 Year Member
From my past experiences, it is not the best idea to handle snakes when they are going into shed. They tend to be a bit more irratible, and more likely to strike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214